Monday 27 March 2017

Three weeks on: Shiraz my old friend.

Three weeks since I completed my first round of Lemtrada! It has gone so quick. I'm still full of a cough and cold, but I also feel pretty good. Seems bizarre! My ears are still constantly ringing. I fancied an alcoholic drink for the first time in four weeks. I must be on the mend 👍 I haven't done four weeks without a drink since I was pregnant with the twins over four years ago. 🍷🍷🍷

The weather was lovely this weekend, so I sat in the garden soaking up some vitamin d. Only I can get sunburnt when it's 15 degrees celsius. Pig pink. I usually whack on the kids suntan lotion in summer when it gets hot. I didn't think I'd need it for a warmish Saturday afternoon in March.

Then just as I think I am doing well, Mr W gets pneumonia! His doc said we shouldn't be around each other because of my immune system... but what can you do?! Got my first blood test next Monday. It's going to be an interesting couple of weeks... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment